Friday, December 21, 2018

Thursday, December 20: 4th Step, Work, and Rain

Well it’s supposed to be a hell of a rain coming today.. I forgot to bring my 

 mbrella. Anyhow I worked pretty hard and got a couple more sanctions in. Aqua Pookie. Oh yes that was what the guy say when he said goodbye on the phone

 at least that’s what I heard. Anyhow I met up at 11 at Locust at the Saxbys and went over the fourth step. That’s pretty intense but it was a good discussion. He  even asked me did you ever wish

 you weren’t born. And I honestly told him no. I never hit that dark space. After that we went to this morning meeting which is quite nice. 

 omebody who had gone to sunrise came to this meeting since Old guys were talking amongst themselves. It’s quite the attractive meeting I must say. The only problem is it starts at eight and ends at nine and I have

 to be at work at nine. Anyhow I went to work and there were three people waiting for me when I got there. I was very lucky that the client who’s known as a  

troublemaker was no trouble at all. After that I knew was gonna be a pretty good day. I gave them two

 more sanctions and that was that. I left work and was very tired but got a good

 little nap been up there about a trade. The horrible rain storm they’re talking

 about really never materialized. Yes it was drizzly all day but I survived easily without an umbrella. Wes was nice and
lent me 20 bucks with just enough for dinner tonight and serial for tomorrow morning. I then get to pay everyone back tomorrow with my paycheck. 
It’s good to have a job that’s for damn sure motherfuckers!!! That’s a word that I

 here at work a lot even from women.. I tend to mark that in my head. Well I made 

 t through the week financially barely but I squeezed it out like something else 
ternal boyfriend got to go. Well it’s the eternal sunshine of the spotless boyfriend.
 Songs are meant to be song people are meant to be happy. And Christmas is around the corner it’s time to buy gifts ASAP mofos.





No comments: