Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday, June 11: The Ides of June

Well I woke up after a fitful sleep due to my never ending through cold. I did get a

 phone call but I’ve been waiting for. Of hungry been waiting for and I

 showed up late to work. Well I did get in before my supervisor signed in and then



 called my doctor about this persistent cold just doesn’t want to leave me. 

 hey had an opening at 10 o’clock so I don’t have but one client

 today I jumped on it and immediately left work. It’s a 1015 appointment but they want you there 15 minutes 
early to do what 

  don’t know but I don’t I get booted out in the middle of the workday. Speaking 

 f the Ides of June, an executive at BankAmerica calls this week for most 

 mportant week in the global economy. That’s interesting 

 onsidering Trump totally blew up the G7 summit. We shall see.most important week in the global economy. After waiting for a 

 while, I finally saw the doctor  Dr. wants me to go to 

 resbyterian Hospital to get a chest x-ray to see if I have an infection. If the test is negative for infection ;I'm just gonna be prescribed cough medicine. I have to go to 38th and Market. 

 ell Robert DeNero cursed out Donald Trump at the Tony awards last night. I’m sure people going to be talking about it incessantly. Well, the x-ray people 

 end me any less than 10 minutes. It was very efficient, thankfully for me. Getting back to work was a lot simpler I could just walk to 40th St., Station which will take me straight back to 56 street. It’s now almost 

noon so hard to get to work a little after 12 noon. This means I would’ve been out of the office for 3 hours. Well I’m back at work it’s 12:04 PM time to get back to the business

 of welfare will find out in a couple hours with Scripps I’ll be picking 

 p at the CVS. They have moved at CVS to the 15th and SprucePlace. Hi!!Good News! I didn’t have an infection but they prescribed me Benadryl & cough medicine! No infection I’m gonna first go home and take a nap. So got my 

 cript took a nap and then went to the Monday night beginners. That was  pretty good I ended up meeting Natalie and we left a little early

 we shot the shit. I then came 
 ome ate dinner and talked wit my brother about some weird funky stuff going on and the item June were showing themselves. June 13 is right around the corner. Dimension dad Saxbys had no electricity Sue

 I was able to get a free coffee and then I went to 7-Eleven down the corner and got some 

 ilk it was one of those weird days..

No comments: