Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sunday, November 19: A Lazy Day in the Sun

Well I woke up at Pats this morning and slowly made my way towards fair 

 mount. Pat was starting his guitar and it was a pretty quiet morning. I went to the Ryebread 
 or the first time since they moved away from 23rd St. to be at 17t
h and Fairmount. The place was full of young people and it was definitely sporting a
 renovated look. At the same time my friend Jenn got up really
 early to run in Philadelphia marathon today. She took some pictures of the crowd
 as they were starting the 26.2 miles that a marathon is. Anyway I was going to chill
 out there for a while and then I got a call from Pat that he didn’t mean 
 eed me to come over cause he locked himself  

out of his car which means you lock them self out of the apartment I mean his place. By time I got there everything was cool and we just ended up hanging out

No comments: