Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday, May 10:Tired Day and Hanging w Drew

The I
24th Street
Good Tuesday to y'all. I woke up late because I was helping my friend Pat the I got home at 2:30 in the morning so I skipped the meeting this morning and I'm
2 Buses at Once
probably going to be late to work because it's
Catching Trolley

830 and traffic is really crappy between here in Center City.
View from EL
Will this was borne out at my bus stop @ 23rd and Fairmount. I saw two 48 buses & a 7 bus coming down 23rd St.  I got to work late but I was once again that my supervisor didn't come in today. I ended up being about 11 people today. Only complaint I have was kept acting up delaying my progress. I was able
Entering Work
My Desk

Computer Problems
to process I think three of my 10 cases. One I almost got a 4th one done but again the computer
Leaving Work on Ludlow
is on stall mode..
That's right with my signal to get the heck out and
46th and Market
go to my doctor appointment. I arrived and found out that my appointment was really tomorrow at
Building
4:30 PM. Fortunately I was able to get squeezed in. I found out that I actually had an appointment
Verizon Strike
about a month ago because the last time I saw the doctor with January. I totally lost track of the three month. It didn't help that I ignored the CVS email about my time to fill up my prescription. So next appointment is set for August 2 at 4:30. I have to put it in my calendar. I was running in and out and didn't get off the bus till 20th and Gerard. Interesting part Fairmount. Got a couple I have to put out there. Then I went to make time for 15 minute nap at home. It felt really good. Now I talk
to couple people and through and I want to eat pizza at Luigi's. Man it was good. We enjoyed it
very much and then we took a walk around the neighborhood and shot the shit.
Lets Not Forget THIS
We then rested at the Veterans Memorial Park right
At Home
on 24th and aspirin. It's a very pretty classy job of commensurate commemorating
Nice Sunset
Vietnam vet and other vet as well. 

No comments: