Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, November 12: A Busy Day from Fairmount, West Philly and Kensington

Fairmount Ave
Well I slept in from sunrise since I'm still fighting off this chest and throat cold. Once again, it's not gone full bloom but it's enough to tire me out
I used Uber to get to Trolley
I then hung out with Sharon for a bit ran off and had to catch Uber.
Leaving RyBread
I did catch a Uber cause I just missed the bus. I took the over 19th and market and then cut the train from there. Well my supervisor wasn't in today and I didn't see that
My View from the Uber
many clients because a lot of them didn't
30th Street
show up. I now have started to get a headache from this cold doesn't go away. Peter's
Camera + Freezes
out all week can I scheduled a few people of his. It is now 1:58 PM I just got my lunch at the bodega.
The Bodega at 58th Street
They have incense sticks there for $.39 each. Well I saw some people and cross-referenced my pending
Add caption
sanctions and made some corrections. Then around 4 o'clock there's a big yours in case and my
Leaving Work
supervisor is getting a little wound up about it. Overall it was a good day there. Drew then called me
and said why don't we go to the last stop so you pick me up at 19th St. and we drove 2 Kensington Avenue. I tried to tell him there was no meeting but
On the Trolley to 19th
we went and it was another kind a meeting and
Drew Driving
we left. I'm glad we went because I never been to that place and I heard lots about it. It's very different. I then discovered that there was a meeting appear in Fairmount so I figured I get close to
Well Known
home and had a meeting at the same time. I decided I wasn't going to
Drew Driving Towards Fairmount
group to change it up and maybe
Drew Getting a Slice 
get a nap before I go up to Pats. I'm supposed to help him at 9:30 PM. Well I made my dentist appointment  done. And I have to find out if I'm getting a ride to Lancaster Pa or Amtrak.
Eastern State Penitentiary
That's my story I'm sticking with it. Well I got  That's my story I'm sticking with it. Well I got home
Fairmount Ave Near CVS
before sharing because she worked in Center City. She just let me know that she can get a new
Self-Service at CVS
customers at work today. Sounds like she did some errands though and it's taking the bus back home. Well, looks like "Pennsylvania's proposed
Add caption
pension deal trades cuts and future workers benefits for hoped for taxpayer savings." So it looks like the governor used to pensions as a negotiating tactic. Boo!! As for the proposed sales tax increase most are non-committal about since its "only a framework" for a final budget

No comments: