Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21: New Beat Saturday in West Philly

Pat Watching his Drum Video
Good morning from West Philadelphia. I slept with the dogs but didn't wake up with fleas. It is a cold but
Starting this Posting
not as cold day here. Pat and  I got up real early then I tried to call AT&T in moderate my huge bill
and got 25 bucks off as a courtesy. Period better than nothing that's for sure. Now I'm going to look into trying to get Internet service in my house so I can watch movies without running over my bill.

Amber
 I've got three days. I recorded that playing the drums and it was really groovy
My Chromebook
man. He's on Facebook with it. We are about to hit a The green line at 45th and Locust. Pat thought there
Getting Coffee
was a coffee shop on Walnut Street that was new. We saw doppelganger of Jon  it was pretty funny. Well we hung out at the coffee shop for a while. We enjoyed our coffee. At the end  they are playing this music that was just atonal using one tone. Well we walked home and now are having a nice late lunch
At the Green Line # 45th

West Philly

Pat's Pups
of Peter and various assorted teas and flavors and a Clementine.
Oh by the way the snow
WiFi Speed at Pat's
was started and it's 12:15 PM. Well I was reading one of my news apps and there was an article that there
This is $275
are 5 ways that the GOP wants to make America more ignorant.
It seems to be true
Cricket at Indian Restaurant
because an ignorant public is much easier for social control. We have many examples of that. I learned
At Indian Restaurant for Samosa
something new today as we are listening to Gilbert O'Sullivan's "loan again naturally "". Gilbert O'Sullivan
Projected Snowfall
along with someone else sued Biz Markey for sampling the song "alone again naturally" and one in this
Add caption
court case
So artist had to pay for each sample. Pretty soon they're using new instrumentalists
Across from Ranstead St @ 42nd St.
sample songs. Well we took a walk with pets dogs about a block and a half and around. The snow is pretty
Dakota and Abbie
steady but at least it's not windy so it wasn't that cold. Tried again to figure how I'm going to get Wi-Fi
Pat Going Inside
service in my house. It seems to be an ugly odyssey that I did not want to participate in. Well I
Going to the At&T Store
called the third AT&T rep who is very charming and smart. She told me about this device called MicroCell. It was originally $250
38th Street
I got it for $163. It basically acts as a router with no monthly maintenance fee.
Getting Iced Tea & Coffee
maintenance fees nor data limits. It is limited to 7 Mb per second but that's good enough. I can't wait to lower my plan from 40 GB to 7 GB on my AT&T phone plan. I told the woman I wanted to marry her.She lives
in Florida. We all had laughs. So I walked on down to 38 street got the 21 at 41st St. and bought it. This might be the solution I was looking for😄🍭!!  It is 4:30 PM there's about 2 to 3 inches on the ground and already it's causing traffic mayhem on the streets of west Philadelphia. 
This is 42nd and Chestnut I just finished going to the AT&T store and getting some snacks at the 7-Eleven at 42nd and Walnut. I posted
this on Facebook. Someone said I should have helped and they have a point. I DID however have a hot coffee
Oh Yes I will
for Pat and my new Microcell device in tow. Well I was browsing while waiting for dinner and I discovered there is a book about the Sellers Family and the development of
Chestnut Street
Philadelphia. 
Check this out!! The family in Philadelphia History. The book is called  Engineering Philadelphia: The Sellers Family and the Industrial Metropolis and I might just buy it since it IS
about part of my family. It is now 9:12 PM the 48 should be coming here now since it is due at 9:12 there are
Catching the 
three of us waiting. I'm really happy that it's not pouring rain and it's not frigid like it had been earlier this week. The city is quiet tonight. I spoke to Amy and just a glance at the MicroCell is indicating that it might not be the answere. 



No comments: