Monday, October 06, 2014

Sunday October 5: Cool Sunday

The I
A Hungry Cat to Start My Day
After a COLD night, I awoke feeling OK but realizing that Fall is here. I ran late for 2nd and South meeting so make a decision very soon bring his check and house and do his cat and the house cleaned I need
The 3rd Floor Porch

The Way to Larry's Condo

Add caption
to do every Sunday. Okay then, I went over to Larry's house the cat was in the bathroom with the
2nd Step
door closed. I then was instructed to throw out the old food and feed them new food. Meanwhile I
The 48 Bus
reserve the car till 730 and I made it for 1 PM under this company you can't change to begin time can only extend it or shorten it on the
Near Larry's
back end oh well we could eat this chili I just ate quickly throw up some cat food and be on my wait.
Getting the Sunday Paper
I'm then going to drive to West Philly look at the apartment move some more stuff  write Pat a 
check and then zip up to Fairmount I supposed to dump the stuff and then start helping Sharon. 
Pat at Work
Fortunately for me Sharon wants to sleep in longer.  Well after eating chili at Larry's which took longer 
Cleo
than I thought, I finally called enterprise car share and moved up the reservation to 2 o'clock and having it end @
A Nice Walk
830. That's going to treat me to dinner but first we did a little work on his pond. The goldfish pond is
Pat Fixing His Pond
noticing a leak at the top so he's doing some maintenance on it now. It is now 3:16 PM. So Pat treated
me to a delicious lunch.  What does it have in it??Well, sautéed onions over rice with Thai red curry sauce and a 
side with steamed spinach. I also bought a weeks worth of Indian for our household and Fairmount.
Add caption

Butters
There are no Indian buffet's in Fairmount.

Speaking of Fairmount, as of 3:50 PM butters is waiting! Well I went over to pats and well we ended
My Lunch by Bus
up going to pack at my place in West Philly at 4405 Sansom. We just took a lot of small things
since I'm saving it larger things for the last move. After that,  we moved 2 huge air-conditioners out in front of Sharon's house. 
Eastern State
it or not they both were removed within an hour and a half of them being put outside. Pat,
Butters
Sharon and I hung out and ate some Indian food that I bought earlier in the day. It was extremely fun
The Bus Ride Home
. And then drove the car and Pat back to West Philly and dropped him off  them. Next I drove the car back in time to 444 N. 4th St. and then
My Transfer Home
 got home on the 48 Bus.Phone run out of battery and then I hung out with Sharon and watch some silly
"fantasy Island" and had good conversation. I then watched Netflix and went to sleep.

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

You seem very happy!!