Saturday, December 07, 2013

Saturday, December 7 Pearl Harbor day 2013

I woke up and found that the weather is actually have a decent out at windy not raining nor wet:)
Went to men's then afterword I said hello to Mike and helped out Rob to get  to the hospital for his blood work. Going to meet Larry at Starbucks and then to attend a 10 @ 10:30. I am to meet Rob at the same Starbucks and get the hell home. I'm going to get money from Larry and Pat to get me through till Wednesday. Well it's now 12:49 PM. The meeting ended hung out afterwords we went to Dunkin' Donuts with a friend after the meeting Well it's now 12:49 PM. The meeting ended hung out afterwords we went to Dunkin' Donuts with a friend after the meeting
A long walk

Ben Franklin's Grave

Add caption

Cool
Well it's now 12:49 PM. The meeting ended hung out afterwords we went to Dunkin' Donuts with a friend after the meeting
Waiting and waiting
According to Google maps coming from 321 E. Mt. airy avenue to 3rd and Arch, he SHOULD be here no later than 3:30 otherwise he's just being a spaz!
Eyes on the Prize
Alright  it is 3:20 PM the dude still didn't show up so I'm getting ready to walk towards the EL stop at second Street.
Getting the hell home I first have to walk from second Street to
Drunk Girl at 3rd and Market
11th St so I can buy a day pass for $12  to get me back-and-forth to train for the rest of the day. I wonder what story I'm going to hear from him.
Talk to train to  40th St where I went to Pat's. He is studying Chinese and tinkering with his RC plane engines. He lent me $20z I left his place then grabbed a Somoza nearby. I then
got a smoothie Market East
It's now 5:18PM I am on the Warminster Line towards Melrose Park. we are now about to arrive at Wayne Junction. Well they got their Melrose we were going to an Indian place but the
Sunset
place was closed so we just ordered out sandwiches  and watched Lost in Space and Star Trek which was pretty funny.Well Rob made it back. It was j just assorted drama. it's okay

No comments: