Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30: The 2nd to the Last Day!

Walking out in Overbrook Farms
Well I got up for the hearings and they went alright but that one cup of
Add caption
Starbucks wasn't enough to keep me from being bleary-eyed after last night and last weekend escapades.
I got a new dispatch from the drama 

"Just got the text below the discharging him from PENN!!  gave him a piece of his mind over the phone. but I've no idea where the hell he is going to go!!!
Amy

 I spoke w *** today and apparently he is getting discharged.  He refused Drug rehab again.  Thus, per   advice I tried a different approach.  Told him he was a full on junkie and that his leg was fine. He insisted he had an infection but I told him he didn't know what was good for himself and that he was just chasing drugs.  Told him
everything that came out of his mouth was a lie and that the only place for him was rehab. I reemphasized that he had done no work or introspection and asked him if sending suicide notes to his mother to make her call him was progress?? Finally I said call me when you want to actually do something positive with your life and hung up the phone. I'm still in DC not due back until 530.  Let me know if anyone is up for a Brooke Glen run today if he calls back."
My Desk Today
Eagles game is fantastic and on Facebook this morning somebody made that comment: "My vacuum broke so I put a Dallas star on it and it sucks again!"
Add caption
I came home and hour early from work I was exhausted took a nap and got up at around 625. It's
now 725 time to go out the Overbrook Farms

No comments: