Sunday, November 03, 2013

Saturday November 2.

A Good Breakfast~
It Is a springlike day here in Philadelphia is 1:11 PM and nine in about 40 minutes I'll be renting a car to go remote-controlled airplane flying with my friend Pat. Earlier today I went to the men's. Afterwords, I had some breakfast with some guys and we hung out was way cool. On the way home, I ordered my ZipCar online  for 2 o'clock I did not get the car till after 2 since I was getting my camera ready for filming.
  I got to Pat's and I
Getting Some Help! :)
 drove him and his friend to Valley Forge to fly his plane. Well, as you see here, it was 2 hrs of  false starts. At about 5:45, Pat packed up his plane and all the tools he needs to run it and we
The Little Engine that Couldn't
left Valley Forge. I dropped off the ZipCar and went back home to charge my phone and process all the Video that I made
. I then went home and made 5 minute video about the adventures of making the plane run and I spoke to a nice woman about getting together tomorrow in the woods where the hip youngsters live and breathe.


No comments: