Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11

/tune to catch the bus
Samosa Yumm.
Good morning today is Wednesday morning around quarter of five in the morning another nice spring day arrives.In today's news the Singer Bobby Rydell will be performing at the Landis theater on July 9. I see we get some top-flight entertainment out here in Cumberland County. The dude was a has-been when my brother was in elementary school and he sat there and sang Christmas rocking horse I mean let's get real. Hope the Levoy does better than him and Bernadette Peters.
Speaking of the Levoy, I hear that construction may resume as early as this week. That is a welcome sign for sure.
The new admin is going to change alot of my welfare job effective July 1st. Also the State will be meeting with my union SEIU668 Tuesday May 17. Lets see what happens
Well, no other news to report but the baby shower is Sat May 21st in Wynnewood.

No comments: