Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Cold Outside

On the El at 8th Street 
It was a very cold day. The wind was up and from what I saw on FOX 29, its going to stay cold for the rest of this week. I took the Rt 408 NJ Transit  bus for only the 2nd time in almost a month. I see this sign all the time about Nicholas Flamel. It seems so goofy to advertise this. I suppose there are alot of Harry Potter fans running around. Work was buzy as usual.
I read this just today
President Obama and congressional Republicans have agreed to a tentative deal that would extend all the Bush-era income tax breaks set to expire on Dec. 31, continue unemployment benefits for an additional 13 months, and cut payroll taxes for workers to encourage employers to start hiring.
Ok, this is all fine and good. How are they going to pay for those Bush Tax Cuts when all you hear is about that Deficit Commission and the debt that needs to be paid down with my future Social Security checks and the ending of the Mortgage Deduction.
Dems always seem to compromise.

Meanwhile, I took the RT 408 NJ Transit bus for the second time in a month. and it was ok
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: