Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Early Morning Ride

Well, I had left my wallet on the bus yesterday and had called NJ Transit right away and they found it. I now had to retreive it. I had to leave the house at 5:45am and drive to rt42 in Washington TWP NJ to the South Jersey Garage where the lost & Found was located. I then needed to go back to Millville by 715am so I could catch the 7:29 bus to get to Philly by 9:in30am. Well, I did get back to Millville in time for the bus. The bus ride was interesting to say the least. First off a woman came on really high on Xanax, Herion, or something elese. She wobbled on the bus and later was confused on when to get off the bus. Nearby a woman was just looking out the window in a dismissive manner. I must say I took a few nice artistic photos of her looking though the window.
I am now working creating a move from 12 or so 30 second clips. I will remove the batch I put on YouTube at www.youtube.com/mkrull1 and have 2 movies that should be about 5 to 7 minutes long.

No comments: