Friday, July 07, 2017

Friday July 7: Rain, Then a Difficult Day a Work

I woke up @ approximately 8 AM since I went back to sleep after the alarm  went 
 off. I quickly ran in the shower brought my clothes and powder 
and left and so it was raining outside. I fortunately have my umbrella with me which helpedI started my day with a video of the mornings procedures. I must be on time at work and get my sanction
 started or I'm gonna hear all about it next week!! Well I was able to get the 7 bus but so I could go to the seve bus and then get 
some coffee at the 7-Eleven. What about two bananas a yogurt for breakfast.
 The 7-Eleven ;coffee is a shit load better than me nasty a.m. p.m. set up a station near my house. Yelp is really crowded this morning I had to stand up in the air till 34th St., 
here all the young people get off in March to their appointed roundsWell this morning started off stressful and I was told I had to redo all the ;trans-pass is that I rode up because they have a new form. I got a little bit upset. Probably more upset that I should've that I just got hectic but I eventually mellowed out. I just got overly frustrated. Now Im going to eat at 2:38 so between three
 and five I got a write up some sanction packets at least a couple just to get them off my back for a little bit. I hope nobody else is 
 oming in. And I can start to enjoy a weekend coming 
 p. Well I calm down but the work just kept coming. I didn't get any sanctions done it's very 
disappointing. And now it's 5:20 PM I'm just glad to be out and 
 ave a decent weekend. In where in the world outside my cubicle, the  Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 
has a budget but doesn't have a plan to pay for it. This is the second  year 
 n a  ow where they've submitted a spending plan but not a payment
 plan for the budget. Last year, governor Wolf declined to sign the budget and let the budget pass 
 ithout a signature. In the G-20 summit the European leaders have a united front against some of Trump's policies  2 of them are climate change & free trade. Trump met with Vladimir Putin today. According to reports, there were no major gaffes Trump. Well I decided to treat myself to a haircut. I really needed one. The place is called Cut which is on 13th St. I went down the fabulous 13th Street way in the Gayborhood. They do a nice job there. It's not
 cheap but once every two months to cut my hair isn't going to kill me. I  think 
 t's been closer to three months this time around. Well I decided to stop at the local Saxbys at 11th and Locust 
 treet. It reminds 
 e of the morning meetings I don't get to go to because I can't get up that early 
 nymore. I'm just drinking iced coffee & mellowing out. It's not crowded here at all. 
Which is nice and it's nice and air-conditioned and the young lady was very nice behind the counter. Now she's cleaning up since 

 t's not that busy in here. Sorry been using Videos in my blogs lately. I'll probably
 continue to do until either one. I get tired or two I get ridiculed for it by
 friends and family. I don't promote my block to my family I know better
 than that it is now 7:25 PM this sexy is going to be closing in about a half hour. I'll probably do morevideos as I head north on 13th to catch the 48 bus back home.. PATRICK just sent me a text maybe I'll tell him to pick me up at 11th and Locust while he's making money for  rubHub or Uber eats. He's been doing very well there I must say. Here is my frustration written in Arabic according
 to Google translate.;أتمنى أن أستقيل من وظيفتي الآن. أنا لا يمكن أن يبدو لمتابعة من خلال ما أريد أن أفعل بعد الآن
. يرجع تاريخها إلى شقة. أفضل جزء من حياتي كما أن أصدقاء جيدين وهذا يساعد حقا. هل التمثال على الأولمبياد صديقها في رائع أنا لا تمانع في العيش 
 ثيرا حتى أتمكن من الخروج ولها حشود غير ت
قليدي بالقرب مباشرfة من سيبتا. ولكن الإيجار هو وسيلة مكلفة للغاية أنا فقط لا أريد أن يكون للذهاب إلى مكان التدليك ولكن انها تقترب من تلك النقطةI have to admit that looks pretty far out on the blog. Arabic it's quite the fancy written language that's for sure!! It's now 7:59 PM I'm gonna 
 e leaving soon and patch supposed to pick me up in about 10 minutes from now. They 
 inished Saxbys but playing Michael Jackson. I have a feeling I know why. 
 ell I left Saxbys and started playing with my phone and of sudden I felt a
 breeze. I look up at the sky and there are some really threatening
 thunder clouds coming this way. One Direction can still see the blue sky the next you
 have a gust that will blow your mind baby. Well it's now 8:34 PM and it's pouring like a mofo. I'm glad 
 hey're letting me stay in here at the Jimmy John's. I did do a video of people 
 aiting in the Jimmy John's waiting for the
 rain to pass through but it looks like
 it's going to last for at least another half hour
 I guess that something down past deliveries.
 Well they just played the Replacements 
 here at the Jimmy John's. I completely forgot abou

t them they're really good so I know I'm going to have to buy one of their albums now that I got paid!! Oh yeah!!

No comments: