Thursday, March 09, 2017

Wednesday, March 8: I Complete Reports on a Mild Day Outside

 Hello everyone it's hump day Wednesday, March 8, 2017. I am hoping today work to go leave  me alone and let me do my thing. I don't have many people so I hope to start that a Dash 45 list and   lean up the alerts as usual. I dreamt that I was watching a Broadway version of "competition." That was a play written by to high school teachers  at Lower Marion. The alarm went off and then I had a dream that I was crying because they cropped off a tree in Manhattan and I was crying and  I wanted a picture of me crying. That was a dream I had after I hit the snooze button on my phone. I came in to work determined  to complete reports that they really want to me to complete. My supervisor is going around saying that the human resource people i n the state office building of being laid off due to the proposed   epartment consolidation. I have had nothing in the Harrisburg paper about that right now it's just a rumor.excellent day for being outside but. I buckled down and got a couple reports done I Think I got. them off my back. 4 The time being until the end of next week. At that point I hope to have my  CBH papers back so I can give them one or two sanctions and take care business.   Tomorrow I have my regular 15 to 20 people scheduled. I even added a few today. I had    hearing and the woman actually answered the phone so she has to come in Tuesday  or get closed I will give  good cause.   ell work ended and I walked up to a beautiful looking afternoon. I miss most of it because I was inside  plugging away. I got the 48 Bus as it was coming  up to  22nd & Arch. I then returned to the OC have coffee house with the scene The same as it was when    was last here.  Well it's 6:09 PM.   I might want to going to the happy club house in about 10 minutes 
I'm supposed to be hanging out with people that are like me. Some days more than I'd like I'm not so sure. My mood feels like it's sashaying back-and-forth back-and-forth back-and-forth. It's only an hour it's only an hour.
 

So it's 625 it's starting to get for just NEEDTOBREATHE get back into things if I can.

No comments: