Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday, January 17: A Busy and Weird Day

 Well after texting pretty late in evening, I got up at 8:05 AM and quickly  got dressed and ran off to work. I did bring some provisions for lunch as I was leaving . Two 48 buses came at once and a bunch of us took the second one since there was no seats in the first 48 bus. As I was sitting   n the bus I read this article from theInquirer. It states in Philadelphia there's a 20 year difference in life expectancy depending where you live. That's the   ifference between North Philadelphia and Society Hill. I'm at work now time to look up stuff! Well work got really kind   f busy today. I had to walk in and some my folks to come in. I feel like I did a lot of hustling. I then went to my appointment   5:30. In the meantime I shared with a new friend about my domestic situation. After my appointment I hung out at the elixir café   or about an hour. I then went home and tried to comfort Sharon. She had a rough day. I then talked on the phone and had a couple surprising developments. It was a strange day at the end there. You can read between the lines what all that means. Hey pasta talked on the phone again with Amy and then fell asleep.

No comments: