Sunday, November 13, 2016

Saturday, November 12: Sunny Saturday in the City

 Good morning everyone. I really had a tough time getting up bu I   anaged to get up since I knew I had stuff to do before I can leave for old city coffee.   ell the meeting went well. Look so pretty depressed for the obvious reasons. I'm off for   he weekend like always.  I'm going to hang out with a friend   f mine that I had coffee with and possibly get myself a haircut or at least trim my   eard off. Next I'm going meet up with a friend and possibly go to the  Barnes foundation or the art museum. It's nice and cool outside today. I'm   urious what I will end up doing today. Whatever it  is I plan to enjoy it.    helped Larry move some stuff in the attic and he ran off quickly to get   is car fixed. Veronica and I walked up together till about 9thStreet  where shewent to her and Larry's   favorite store called Centry 21. It's a weird name because that's the name of the cheesy real estate agency with the gross yellow    jackets. I then walked a few blocks because the 48 wasn't anywhere in sight. There's lots of traffic today  . it's now 12:38 PM. I just got off the 48 and I'm walking a quarter block from my house. Versing I'm in dues get   omething to   rink and then shave. I came home and Sharon and her customer were talking about Donald Trump in the election. Well I am going   pstairs and chilled out for a little bit and watch a little bit of   ilmar which put it so bring look at it without too much hyperbole. I didn't talk  to Sharon after the customer left and got here at the most crowded Starbucks  with a small space. It's now 218 and I'm meeting someone who's looking for parking  now. Well back to the political news here's the future.these are 14 regulations that the new Trump Administration could undo.We ended   p going to the barn send a sympathy didn't have any tickets. We then ended up going to  the field 
 
but I have your Museum of Art for their Mexican Revolution exhibit. Who's pretty enjoyable I must say. After that we agreed  with each other  again and I headed down to West Philly. She drove me to 40th St. and I was  able to meet Larry and all them for dinner. As I was waiting for the bus to head to  the movies Madiline I got an upset message so I skipped the movie and took  Uber to her place. I previously was going to ZipCar back-and-forth but I had to cancel so I'm  probably gonna have to eat that $10 as well. Well I got back and the dogs were fine I let  them out and they got fed. I then cozied up and watched the Hitler channel   lso known as the history channel. Guess what they had the Third  Reich on so course I watch the Colorado is version of the rise and fall of the third Reich history   hannel way. I then passed out woke up in the show is practically over . I didn't talk to a friend of mine is in Mexico and then crashed. It was a very decent day for this wonder of life. That's  all different people I went to different places and had Indian food. And I got to talk to a friend to is in Mexico checking  out the cool places there. They had this big festival for Hitler's birthday in 1938 or 39 and Germans were wearing weird costumes.

No comments: