Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday all day

Okay after I acted like Donald Trump today was not too bad except I was tired as all get out:
Okay hey went to sunrise and then headed to work where I found out that my ADA am I just minister both are retiring by the end of this month.
The rest of work was what it was and I was tired but I had made a commitment to go to the tear film Festival and meet Laura at 30th St. station.
He thought we had mixed-signal's but actually what I thought I was going to have to go back to 11th St. she magically appeared in front me well Wysteria my
phone pretty hilarious. That was good karma she's full of that.
We went to ethical society and shut up in time for the part of the first movie and Veronica's movie.
I noticed there was a great disparity in the quality of the movies. A lot of the producers of the movies didn't come to the event. Something movies are really creative one of my
favorites is the killer shopping carts that was funny as anything. 
We decided we wouldn't stay for the whole thing since she's got to go back to Stratford. We went
to Evans pizza a great pizza place on Locust near 43rd and had a pizza and split a salad. That hit the spot. While we were there Comcast was showing game six flyers versus
Bruins game May 19, 1974. Next May 19 will be 40 years since that game!! Can you believe it 40 years ago! I was waiting until and was so was another patron at the pizza
place. I exclaimed, "let's go Flyers and let's go Gene Hart!!"
Went back to my place which was not planned since it needs a little tidying up.
We watch the whole movie Sleeper by Woody Allen. It's funny

I do remember seeing this movie but the only remembering bits and parts. When the movie ended I decided to use the ZipCar to take her back home and that worked out very nicely! It's really cool I will Rent-A-Car all you do is go online to my location and pick up the car it's really handy in particular situations such as last night.

No comments: