Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back to work

On Jul 17, 2011, 
Well it was time to get back to work this past week.
 Monday, I stayed at Pat's in Philly since there was a union contract meeting at 6:30. After that meeting met  Pat downtown for a beer then we walked back to his house. Pat does not ride SEPTA!! Tuesday, we took a trip to Mauricetown and looked at a house that was once a card and gift shop. It was cute and quaint. It  had lots of land but all the rooms were too small. for house.The price went down from 200K to the current price of 135K. Obviously this is way more than we  want to spend but it was it was interesting. It was fun going back there. We have not been back to Mauricetown in a while nice little break from the everyday.I was over at my mothers  house Wednesday night  trying to fix her computer. It looks like  more memory. Will have to check further. It was a slog getting through the backlog at work. This week was nice and sunny and not too hot just about right. On Thursday night we had a special Zoning Board meeting about a proposed solar farm that is to be built where 300 homes were going to be built till the great recession made that impossible. It was odd and the fact that nobody wanted to second the motion to approve. This was due noise concerns. It was later on was proved after a long time. I then went to a friends house for a minute after the meeting and we had a good laugh over some political goings on.
 Friday morning I had to take the 4:15 crack of dawn bus to go to my seven o'clock doctors appointment on CityLine Avenue. The apt took 10 minutes.. I then went to work after that I walked a dog and I met up with Sue and she was in a good mood. I got home at 10PM which was too late to enjoy the 3rd Friday activities in Millville. Heard it went well. I know Dennis sold some of his work and Fred's work went over well at the RRCA. Saturday, yesterday we visited our grandson Cailiff. at Jon and Densie's house. We met up withe Dawn and John's parents over there. We had a nice relaxing time.  Later, we went back home and we changed some curtains around and chilled out for the rest of the evening and watched a a B grade horror made in the  70s which I forgot the name. It was filmed in Rome so I am to presume it's an Italian flick. 
today, Sunday, I woke up at 9:45. I  am  chilling and writing out this blog entry with my Dragon Dictation app. I dictate a paragraph at a time and then copying and pasting to e-mail. Following that process. I will be pasting on Blogger. I plan to go to John's house to add pictures and make finer alteration since blogger does not have an app. 
Can't wait to a new laptop. Much easier to type with 2 hands then one thumb.

No comments: